The Greater London Labour Party (GLLP) Regional Conference takes place on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd March.
Nominations have now closed for the GLLP Officers and for the London Board. Please support the candidates supported by London Labour Left, Momentum, Labour Briefing Co-op and other organisations of the Labour left:
Chair: Jim Kelly
Vice Chair: Seema Chandwani
BAME Officer: Taranjit Chana
LGBT Officer: Lucio Buffone
Disability Officer: Rob Lugg
Women’s Officer: Alison McGarry
National Policy Forum: Adrian Weir and Elly Baker
CLP representatives on the Board
- Section 1: London Assembly constituencies of South-West (Hounslow, Kingston, Richmond) and Ealing & Hillingdon: Rhein Davies and Ranjeev Walia.
- Section 2: London Assembly constituencies of West Central (Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster) and Merton & Wandsworth: Francis Prideaux and Fay Dowker.
- Section 3: London Assembly constituencies of Lambeth & Southwark and Croydon & Sutton: Sam Green and James McAsh.
- Section 4: London Assembly constituencies of Greenwich & Lewisham and Bexley & Bromley: Munir Malik and Dorinda Duncan.
- Section 5: London Assembly constituencies of City & East (City, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Barking & Dagenham) and Havering & Redbridge: Bob Littlewood and Apsana Begum.
- Section 6: London Assembly constituencies of North-East (Hackney, Islington, Waltham Forest and Enfield and Haringey: Emina Ibrahim and Claudia Webbe.
- Section 7: London Assembly constituencies of Barnet & Camden and Brent & Harrow: Jumbo Chan and Aghileh Djarfani-Marbini.
Nominations for the GLLP Conference Arrangements Committee close on 25th February. Please ask your CLP to nominate the following candidates for the CAC:
Hasib Baber, Dulwich & West Norwood CLP, Membership No. L1615970.
Theresa Byrne, Ealing Central & Acton CLP, Membership No. A213301.
Kathryn Johnson, Hackney North & Stoke Newington CLP, Membership No. A071525.